The Uluwatu and Kecak Tour is a popular tour in Bali, Indonesia that takes visitors to some of the island's most
iconic and picturesque destinations. The tour includes a visit to the Uluwatu Temple, a scenic drive along the
coastline, and a traditional Kecak dance performance.
1. Visit Tanjung Benoa Bali Marine Sports are the exciting and fun Sea Water activities with great challenge for every one who join this sport.It offers variety of marine post activities from motorize until the manual one. It is one of the great seawater adventures in Bali giving the fantastic experience from every activities like Jet Sky,Banana Boat,and Parasailing.
2. Stop by GWK Culture park-one of the largest and most impressive statues in the World .
3. Visit Uluwatu Temple which located on a cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean and enjoy Kecak Dance performance and get a mesmerizing spectacle.
4. Have Dinner with seafood menu in front of the beach at Jimbaran Bay.
• Private car with air conditioning
• English speaking driver
• Parking fee
• Tour duration 8-10 hours